Boracay's BEST 3BR Penthouse: Asiana Villas Station 1 Luxury Awaits!

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

Boracay's BEST 3BR Penthouse: Asiana Villas Station 1 Luxury Awaits!

Boracay's BEST 3BR Penthouse: Asiana Villas Station 1 Luxury Awaits! (A Messy, Honest Review)

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because I’m about to spill the coconut water on Asiana Villas Station 1’s 3BR Penthouse. "Luxury Awaits," they say, and honestly? For the most part, it actually does. But let's be real, life (and hotel reviews) ain't all sunshine and flawless beaches. This is gonna be a warts-and-all, unfiltered dive into what makes this place… well, pretty darn special, and also, a little bit… complicated.

First Impressions (and the Arrival Struggle)

Accessibility? Okay, let's be upfront. This isn't the most accessible property. While they technically have facilities for disabled guests, I'm imagining navigating Boracay in a wheelchair is a whole different beast than strolling down a smooth sidewalk. Getting to Station 1 is a whole other story; picture, a very crowded Jeepney ride with luggage. Okay, maybe it's easier in the private transfer. The good news? Airport transfer is on offer, which is a godsend after navigating the chaos of arriving on Boracay. (And the sheer joy of seeing the turquoise water after flying is still a powerful memory.)

The Penthouse: Paradise Found (Mostly.)

The room… oh, the room. The sheer size of this 3BR Penthouse is jaw-dropping. We’re talking massive living spaces, multiple balconies with views… the kind of space that makes you spontaneously yell, “I HAVE ARRIVED!” (Which, full disclosure, I did.)

  • Available in All Rooms: Okay, let's list those things: additional toilet (blessed!), air conditioning (essential!), alarm clock (meh, my phone works), robes (yes!), bathroom phone (really?), bathtub (needed one that night!), blackout curtains (a lifesaver!), carpeting (meh, tile would be better for sand), closet (plenty!), coffee/tea maker (AMEN!), complimentary tea (nice!), daily housekeeping (bliss!), desk (work-from-beach-day!), extra-long bed (perfect!), free bottled water (always!), hairdryer (gotta have it!), high floor (that view!), in-room safe box (essential!), interconnecting room(s) available (handy for big groups), internet access – LAN (who uses this?), internet access – wireless (duh!), ironing facilities (needed!), laptop workspace (yeah but the beach is way better), linens (crisp and clean!), mini bar (needed refilling!), mirror (check!), non-smoking (thank goodness!), on-demand movies (never got around to it!), private bathroom (obviously!), reading light (perfect for late-night book binging), refrigerator (stocked with celebratory champagne!), safety/security feature (always a positive!), satellite/cable channels (never watched them), scale (ugh, the post-vacation fear!), seating area (lounging central!), separate shower/bathtub (luxury life!), shower (nice pressure!), slippers (a must!), smoke detector (safety first!), socket near the bed (very important!), sofa (comfy!), soundproofing (needed, not a party animal!), telephone (who uses this?), toiletries (decent!), towels (plenty!), umbrella (needed it!), visual alarm (not needed), wake-up service (again, phone!), Wi-Fi free, window that opens (fresh air feels amazing). This is a comprehensive list.

The views, though… oh, the views. We're talking postcard-perfect Boracay. Imagine sipping your morning coffee (provided, thank you very much) on a balcony overlooking the beach, watching the sky paint itself in sunrise colours. Pure. Bliss. The place felt so spacious and, dare I say, regal.

  • Room Decorations: The décor is modern, clean, and stylish. No chintz, no clutter – just a sense of understated elegance.

Things to Do/Relax (and the Occasional Setback)

The main draw of Boracay is, well, the beach. Station 1 is arguably the best part of White Beach, with its powdery sand and that iconic D’Mall nearby and so many dining options.

  • Pool with a View: The swimming pool at Asiana Villas is… okay. It’s not huge, and it can get crowded. But it does have a view, and a pool is a pool, especially after a long day of sun, sand, and cocktails.

  • Massage: I indulged in a massage at the spa. Omg. It was a dream. I'm talking deep tissue, knots unraveling, pure zen.

  • * Spa: The concept of the spa is excellent. They have everything – sauna, spa/sauna, steamrooms, massage.

  • * Fitness Center: A fully equipped gym is essential for me when I'm traveling. Fitness center with a view.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious Messy Food!

Okay, the food situation is where things get… a little inconsistent.

  • Breakfast [buffet]: There is a buffet, and it's… adequate. Expect the typical Asian buffet fare, and the coffee isn't the best.
  • A la carte in restaurant: It's worth it to try the a la carte menu, and the Asian cuisine in that restaurant is absolutely divine.
  • Poolside bar: Poolside is ideal. Happy hour keeps the vibe strong, and the desserts are tempting.
  • Room service: Thank god for 24-hour room service!

Services and Conveniences (the Good, the Bad, and the Slightly Confusing)

  • Concierge: The concierge was wonderfully helpful with booking activities and offering tips.

  • Daily housekeeping was a lifesaver. Seriously, coming back to a clean room after a day at the beach? Pure luxury.

  • Contactless check-in/out: Smooth and efficient.

  • Cashless payment service: Convenient.

  • Food delivery: Useful.

  • Laundry: Efficient.

  • Luggage storage: Much needed.

  • Safety/security feature: The staff are trained in safety protocol

  • Internet access: Wi-Fi is free and available in the rooms.

  • Things to do: The hotel offers "Things to do" (Activities), or you can book your own activities.

  • Staff Trained in Safety Protocol: Always reassuring!

  • Hotel Chain: It's a standalone property.

This place is good, but perfection? Nah. But honestly? Worth the price tag, if you can afford it.

Cleanliness and Safety: The Pandemic Edition

  • Sanitized kitchen and tableware items: Checked!
  • Hand sanitizer: Everywhere.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: Felt safe!

For the Kids (and Those Who Are Still Kids at Heart)

  • Family/child friendly: Definitely.
  • Babysitting service: Useful!

Accessibility is a Tough Nut to Crack

This hotel is not the most accessible. It's possible to move around, but you absolutely need to see it for yourself.

The Verdict: Worth the Splurge?

Absolutely. Despite the minor flaws and the fact that it's not perfect, Asiana Villas' 3BR Penthouse is an experience. It's the kind of place where you can truly relax. Plus, that view… you’ll be dreaming about it for months. Just be prepared for the occasional hiccup. It's Boracay, after all. Nothing and no one are perfect.

Escape to Paradise: Vargas Peruibe Hotel, Your Dream Peruíbe Getaway!

Book Now

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

Okay, buckle up buttercups! This isn't your pristine, perfectly-laid-out itinerary. This is my Boracay, the one I'm dragging you along for, and it's gonna be a glorious, slightly chaotic mess. We're talking 3-bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas, Station 1, baby. Prepare to be sun-kissed, sandy, and possibly slightly hungover. Let's go:

Day 1: Arrival and Oh. My. God. The View.

  • Morning (7:00 AM): Ugh, the red-eye. Seriously, who thought booking a flight at this hour was a good idea? Spent the entire flight trying to pretend the crying baby wasn't a personal vendetta. Arrive at Caticlan Airport. The humidity hits you like a wet, warm hug. Or maybe a wet, sweaty armpit. Either way, it's intense.
  • Transportation (8:00 AM): Okay, so we’re in this tiny van, crammed with luggage and the vague feeling of "where are we going?" We're navigating the chaos of the port and waiting for the boat. It's a madhouse, but hey, at least the locals seem to be having a blast.
  • Boat Ride (9:00 AM): Finally! The boat! The salty air hits my face, and instantly, the grumpy flight fades away. It's like everything suddenly clicks into place—I am here. The water is that unbelievable turquoise blue, the kind that makes your eyeballs feel refreshed.
  • Arrival at Asiana Villas (9:30 AM): HOLY. MOLY. We finally arrive. The driver manages to find Asiana Villas, tucked away like a secret gem. We get to the Penthouse. The door opens, and BOOM. The view. I kid you not, I actually gasped. The ocean stretched out before me, a vast, shimmering canvas. The private balcony is bigger than my entire apartment back home! Okay, game over. I'm never leaving.
  • Settling In and Meltdown (10:00 AM): Okay, the room is amazing. The living room is huge, like a movie set. But wait, I forgot my passport. Ugh. We spent 30 minutes in that panic that only comes with the realization that you've potentially screwed up the whole trip. Crisis averted. Panic attack over. Wine is needed.
  • Lunch at Jonah's Fruit Shake & Snack Bar (12:00 PM): Okay, mandatory first stop. This place is a Boracay institution. We're talking creamy mango shakes that are legitimately worth the hype. Plus, the chicken sandwiches are surprisingly good, and the people-watching is fantastic. The beach is right there. I'm already feeling the sand between my toes.
  • Afternoon on White Beach (2:00 PM): White Beach. The name says it all. Pure, blinding white sand. The water is crystal clear. I spent the rest of the day utterly addicted to the beach. Swimming. Reading. Napping. Repeat. At one point, a kid tried to sell me a shell necklace, and while I’m not a big jewelry person. I bought one, it feels more authentic.
  • Sunset Drinks and Dinner at Station 1 (6:00 PM): Sunset at Station 1 is a must. It's almost a religious experience. The sky explodes in a riot of colors. We start at a beach bar. Ordered some cocktails, watched the fire dancers, and probably overpaid. But who cares? It's Boracay, and everything feels magical. Then, we meander to a restaurant. Some local-caught seafood. Perfect. I am absolutely exhausted, but in the best possible way.
  • Evening (8:00 AM): Okay, full confession: By 9 PM, I was passed out. Jet lag is a serious beast. Waking up in a strange bed, staring at the view, I think I'm in the right place.

Day 2: Island Hopping, Regrets, and Karaoke Catastrophe

  • Morning (7:00 AM): Sun's Up! Decided to try making coffee in the penthouse; however, the machine is as mysterious as the ancient ruins. Failure. Oh well, more time for beach time.
  • Island Hopping Adventure (9:00 AM): Okay, this was supposed to be the highlight. Booked a boat trip. Promised snorkeling, secret beaches, the works.
    • Snorkeling: Turns out, my snorkeling skills are… questionable. Swallowed half the ocean. Got a good look at some coral and some fish. But mostly, I was panicking that a jellyfish would get me.
    • Secret Beach #1: Beautiful. Truly. But the waves were a bit rough. A small amount of sand ended up in places I did not expect.
    • Secret Beach #2: More swimming, more sun. Managed to not drown. Small victory.
    • Lunch: Okay, the grilled fish they served on the boat was amazing. The rest of the food was meh. I ate it anyway, because, hey, I was starving.
  • Afternoon - Nap Time and Tan Lines (2:00 PM): Back to the villa. Spent the afternoon on the balcony and taking a well-deserved nap. The sun is brutal. I'm going to be sporting some serious tan lines.
  • Shopping and the Dreaded Karaoke (6:00 PM): Strolled the shops, found some souvenirs (mostly for me). Then, the fateful decision. KARAOKE. It was a total train wreck—off-key, forgetting the words, the whole shebang. The locals, however, were super supportive and friendly.
  • Dinner and Regret (8:00 PM): Ate way too much, probably drank too much, and now I'm lying in bed, contemplating the state of my vocal cords. Might as well face the music (literally). Note to self: stick to dancing, next time.

Day 3: Relaxation, Local Life, and the Unforgettable Sunset.

  • Morning (9:00 AM): Slept in! Finally feeling somewhat human. Today is all about R&R. I spent the morning wandering through the local streets, not the touristy ones. Wandering the small shops, smelling the aroma of the food. This is the Boracay I've been craving.
  • Massage (11:00 AM): Oh. My. God. The best. Massage. Ever.
  • Lunch (1:00 PM): Decided to try a small restaurant tucked away from the main drag. The food? Amazing. The people? Even better.
  • Afternoon - Drowning in Relaxation (3:00 PM): Back to the beach. Just… existing. The water is just so clear and beautiful, and the world just seems to disappear.
  • Sunset (6:00 PM): Okay, I saved the best for last. Sat on the beach and watched the colours change. It's hard to even describe the view, it felt like I was in a movie.
  • Dinner and Farewell (8:00 PM): One last seafood feast. The food was delicious, but honestly, the conversations with the local people were even better. They shared stories. I shared laughter. I feel like I'm leaving a little piece of my heart behind.
  • Evening (10:00 PM): Asiana Villas: Last night, I sat on the balcony, looked at the stars. The moment everything felt right. I actually don't want to go home.

Day 4: Departure and the Post-Boracay Blues

  • Morning (8:00 AM): The final goodbye to the unbelievable view, the beach.
  • Goodbye breakfast at the beach (9:00 AM): Eating the last mango.
  • Depart to Caticlan Airport/Transfer to Manila (11:00 AM):
  • (Post-Trip) The Aftermath:
    • The Hangover: It's real. The sun, the drinks, the late nights… it all catches up.
    • The Tan: The tan is epic. I’m basically a walking advertisement for Boracay.
    • The Homesickness: Seriously, I miss it already. The sand, the sun, the sound of the waves… I'm already planning my return.
    • The Memories: The real treasure. The awkward moments. The belly laughs. The sunsets that will forever be etched in my mind. Boracay, you were a chaotic, beautiful, and unforgettable adventure. Thanks for the memories.
Unbelievable Altay Escape: Hanting Hotel Fuyun County Awaits!

Book Now

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

Boracay's BEST 3BR Penthouse: Asiana Villas Station 1 Luxury Awaits! - FAQs (Because You *Need* to Know!)

Okay, spill the tea: Is this penthouse *actually* as good as it sounds? Or is it just another Instagram fantasy?

Alright, buckle up, because the truth, as always, is a messy, glorious thing. Yes. And no. Let's break this down, shall we? On the one hand, the view? OMG, the view! I’m talking, wake-up-gorgeous, slap-you-in-the-face-with-paradise kind of view. I, a grown woman, squealed the first morning. Tried REALLY hard to hold back the "woo" when I saw the sunrise. But honestly? Failed miserably. #sorrynotsorry.

Now, the downsides. They're tiny, really. Like… the internet sometimes decides to take a nap. Which, if you're me and need to work, is a minor catastrophe. (Cue dramatic eye roll). And, a tiny, TINY, complaint - sometimes you can hear the faint hum of the aircon. But honestly? You're in PARADISE! Who am I kidding, the aircon is the least of my problems.

Three bedrooms? Who is this place *for*? Is it just for super-rich families?

Okay, here's the deal. It's *perfect* for a bunch of scenarios. Firstly, families. Obvious, right? Gives everyone space (like, actual *space* – not just a closet with a bed in it), and eliminates the "are you touching me?" squabbles. But also? Huge group of friends! Imagine a girls' trip! (Brain explodes with possibilities). Or, heck, even *two* couples. You get your own space, but you can still hang out and share the cost. I was there when a family was having trouble making breakfast and I was so amused. They didn't know where the skillet was! I am still laughing about it a month later.

And yes, yes, it's *relatively* expensive. Let's not pretend it's budget travel. But, consider the cost per person compared to multiple hotel rooms. It starts to make sense, and in my opinion, it’s totally worth it, even if you only go for the panoramic window views.

Location, location, location! Is Station 1 really *that* much better?

Station 1 is where it's at, baby! Seriously. It's closer to the nicest part of the beach - that powdery, white sand you dream about. And, you know what? The sunsets there are unparalleled. You walk out your door and *boom* amazing things. Not to mention the access to the best restaurants and bars (hello, Jonah's Fruit Shake & Snack Bar!). It's quieter and more exclusive than the other stations, but all the action is still within easy reach. I'd say, yeah, it's worth it. Think of it as front row seats to a tropical extravaganza.

What about the "luxury" part? What, specifically, makes this place luxurious? Give me the details!

Okay, let’s get down to brass tacks. Luxury, to me, is a combination of experience and quality. Here's what you get (without sounding like a brochure): Seriously comfortable beds (I slept like a LOG!), modern kitchen (yes, there's an oven!), high-end finishes, like, really nice stuff. And, the view I already mentioned. Did I mention the view? Oh, and the service. Someone there to help with ANYTHING. Seriously anything. They arranged a boat trip for me and the whole process was seamless. They also managed to find me some vegan food options, which is a challenge in Boracay. I appreciated that service so much.

There’s a private balcony, huge windows, and a sense of space that you just don’t get in your typical hotel room. The feeling of privacy and tranquility is a luxury in itself, honestly.

Okay, I'm sold. But, what's the catch? Is it *actually* clean? I’m kind of a germaphobe.

Alright, I get it. Cleanliness is KEY. I am not a germaphobe, but I *do* appreciate a clean place. And yes, this place is spotless! Seriously. The cleaning crew is meticulous. I'm talking, you could eat off the floors. (I didn't, but you *could*). Linens were fresh, everything smelled good. Like, the kind of good that makes you feel like you can relax and actually enjoy your vacation. Honestly? No complaints in the cleanliness department.

Any advice for someone considering booking this penthouse? Like, things the website *won’t* tell me?

Here is a real life story:

1. **Book EARLY!** This place is popular! Seriously, don't wait.

2. **Pack light.** You're on a beach! (Though, consider a good hat, because the sun is VERY strong).

3. **Don’t over-plan.** Seriously, just relax and go with the flow. Let the staff help you arrange adventures. It'll be SO much better.

4. **Bring earplugs.** Look, the sounds of the waves are gorgeous. But sometimes, when the wind picks up, it can be… relentless.

5. ** Splurge on a massage on your balcony.** This is advice I should have taken, honestly. I regret not doing so.

And most importantly... prepare to have your mind blown. Seriously. It's that good.

Fine, I'm convinced. But what if something goes wrong? Like, a plumbing issue or something? Is the response time terrible?

Okay, this is important. On one of my trips, the AC *did* decide to act up in one of the bedrooms. Annoying, yes. But you know what happened? They had it fixed. Immediately. Like, within an hour. They were on it! It was impressive. They also have a good list of contacts. I also had an issue with airport transfer once (my fault, I was rushing). And they helped. So, in all honesty, I felt secure and looked after.

Final Verdict: Should I book it? Be honest!

Here's my final, non-Nomadic Stays

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

3bedroom Penthouse Asiana Villas Station 1 Boracay Boracay Island Philippines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog