RedDoorz Plus Near Mall Ciputra Jakarta: Unbeatable Deals & Luxury Await!

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus Near Mall Ciputra Jakarta: Unbeatable Deals & Luxury Await!

RedDoorz Plus Near Mall Ciputra Jakarta: Honestly, Is It Worth the Hype? (A Messy Review)

Okay, buckle up, because I’m about to give you the real lowdown on RedDoorz Plus Near Mall Ciputra Jakarta. Forget the polished brochure pics – we're diving into the messy, imperfect, and utterly human hotel experience. And let's be honest, anyone who's looking for 'unbeatable deals & luxury' in Jakarta is probably skeptical already. I was.

First Impressions: The Good, The "Meh," and the "Huh?"

Landing in Jakarta is always… an experience. So, after a chaotic taxi ride (which I’ll admit, I couldn't arrange through the hotel, as I was already there), I was READY for a smooth check-in. Accessibility seems decent enough; an elevator is a lifesaver, especially after lugging my suitcase across half of Asia. I also appreciated the 24-hour front desk because you know stuff always happens at the most inconvenient times! The check-in/out [express] option is a nice touch, but I personally prefer a little chat to see if I can negotiate a last-minute room upgrade – just me?

Now, let's talk about the "luxury". Well, the building itself is definitely a bit… uninspired from the outside, but a big positive is the free car park [on-site]. And inside? The air conditioning in public area works like a charm, which is vital in Jakarta's sticky heat.

Rooms: The Sanctuary or Just a Room?

Okay, here’s where things get interesting. I snagged (what I thought was) a good deal. My room? Let's just say it was compact. The air conditioning was a godsend, as was the free Wi-Fi. The Internet access – wireless was surprisingly FAST which gives you a good start. The bathroom was definitely clean, and thankfully, had hot water linen and laundry washing.

The bed…ah, the bed. It was okay. Definitely not a cloud-like experience, as advertised. The blackout curtains were a lifesaver for sleeping in, and the complimentary tea was a sweet touch. But the "luxury" aspect… well, it leans more towards functional comfort than decadent indulgence. No bathrobes for me!

My personal peeve? The socket near the bed. THANK GOD for that, because my phone never stops needing a charge! Another big plus: Non-smoking rooms are standard.

Dining: Fueling the Explorer

Alright, now for the important stuff: food! The breakfast [buffet] looked tempting, but I wasn't thrilled. I did, however, enjoy the Asian cuisine in restaurant and Western cuisine in restaurant. They do have Happy hour every night for the most amazing Poolside bar. So, I gave it a go and it was so nice enjoying the pool with view.

What About the "Plus"? Perks And Quirks!

This is where RedDoorz tries to shine, and it DOES in some areas.

  • Cleanliness & Safety: Okay, massive points for the Anti-viral cleaning products and the Daily disinfection in common areas. I'm a germaphobe, so the Sanitized kitchen and tableware items and the Room sanitization opt-out available are HUGE wins for me. Also, the Staff trained in safety protocol made me feel a little less panicked. The Hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE is also awesome.
  • Relaxing & Rejuvenating: This is a bit of a mixed bag. The Swimming pool [outdoor] is decent – though, honestly, it could be bigger. The Fitness center is… well, it exists. I didn't try it, but it looked functional. No Body scrub or Body wrap here, sadly. I would have liked the Sauna, but that was not there.
  • Services & Conveniences: The 24-hour room service is clutch for late-night cravings. The Laundry service is reasonably priced. Having a Convenience store on-site is also a big plus for snacks.

The Unpredictable Bits: My Day at the Pool

So, there I was, ready for a leisurely swim after a hectic morning negotiating taxi prices and wandering through markets. The swimming pool [outdoor] looked inviting, and the poolside bar beckoned. I ordered a drink, which was a bit slow to arrive, but hey, I was on "holiday"!

Then, disaster struck. A child, maybe 6 years old, decided the pool was the perfect place for a… well, let's just say a "bodily function." Cue my internal scream! Thankfully, the hotel staff handled it with admirable professionalism. The pool was swiftly cleaned and everything was back to normal within a reasonable timeframe. Still, it's an experience that cemented the "messy" reality of travel.

The Verdict: Would I Book it Again?

Here's the truth: RedDoorz Plus Near Mall Ciputra Jakarta isn't a luxury experience in the traditional sense. It's not the Four Seasons. But it is clean, safe, and incredibly convenient, especially with access to Wi-Fi [free] and many Things to do nearby.

  • For the Price: Absolutely, yes. The deals are generally pretty good, and you get your basic needs met.
  • For a Quick Trip: Perfect. It's a solid base for exploring Jakarta.
  • If You're a Perfectionist: Maybe look elsewhere. Expect some minor imperfections – it’s part of the charm (or the frustration, depending on your mood).

The Bottom Line: RedDoorz Plus Near Mall Ciputra Jakarta is a reliable, well-located hotel that gets the job done. It's not flawless. But hey, neither am I! And sometimes, that's perfectly okay.

SEO Keywords: RedDoorz Plus Near Mall Ciputra Jakarta, Jakarta Hotel Review, Affordable Hotels Jakarta, Jakarta Accommodation, Mall Ciputra Hotel, Jakarta Budget Travel, Free Wi-Fi Jakarta, Jakarta Pool, Jakarta Dining, Clean Hotels Jakarta.

Norwich Riverfront Dream: Stunning Quayside Apartment Awaits!

Book Now

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's meticulously planned travel itinerary. This is my attempt at surviving Jakarta, specifically the glorious, air-conditioned haven that is the RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra. Consider this less a schedule and more… a guided descent into delightful chaos. Let's go!

Day 1: Jakarta, I Hardly Know Ya (and That's Okay)

  • 7:00 AM (ish): Wake up. Or, more accurately, peel myself off the mattress after a night of jet lag-induced wrestling matches with my pillow. The RedDoorz room? Clean enough. The AC? A friggin' miracle. My first emotional reaction? Relief, followed by a vague sense of existential dread about the day ahead.
  • 7:30 AM: Attempt to navigate the hotel's "free breakfast." Let's just say, instant noodles are a universal language. The Nasi Goreng? Surprisingly edible. The coffee? Strong enough to weld steel. Observe a local gentleman expertly assembling a mini-mountain of toast. Ambitious.
  • 8:30 AM: The Great Mall Ciputra Adventure Begins! (aka, stumbling out of RedDoorz). The humidity hits like a physical wall. My glasses immediately fog up. I feel like I'm wading through soup. My first thought? "Oh. Right. Indonesia."
  • 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM: The Mall Ciputra Shuffle. Okay, so this mall is HUGE. I meander, overwhelmed. There's a karaoke bar that looks very tempting (but probably a terrible idea this early). I wander through several floors of clothing stores I can’t afford and marvel at the sheer variety of phone cases. The food court is a dazzling explosion of smells and sounds. I end up staring at the fried chicken. My stomach grumbles. I give in.
  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Fried Chicken Revelation (And Panic). This chicken… it’s a religious experience. Crispy skin, juicy meat, the perfect amount of spice. I devour it with the ravenous hunger of a starving explorer. Then, the aftermath hits: a slight internal panic about the unknown ingredients and the potential for an upset stomach.
  • 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: The Coffee Shop Escape. Seeking refuge from both the heat and the existential dread, I find a coffee shop. I order an iced coffee (because Indonesia) and people-watch. There's a couple arguing softly in Bahasa Indonesia. A group of giggling teenagers taking selfies. A businessman glued to his phone. Everyone seems so… Jakarta-y. I feel like an alien trying to blend in.
  • 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: A Taxi Ride Through Hell (or, the Jakarta Traffic Experience). I decide to be brave and attempt a taxi back to the RedDoorz. Hauled to an absolute standstill. Traffic in Jakarta is… legendary. We inch along, the air thick with exhaust fumes and the blare of horns. I start to sweat again. I consider abandoning the taxi and walking, but that would be insane. I surrender to the chaos and try to meditate on the meaning of “patience”.
  • 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Recovery Mode. Shower. Drink copious amounts of water. Regret the fried chicken (maybe). Watch some horribly translated Indonesian TV. Collapse on the bed. Feel slightly less like a melted blob of goo.
  • 7:00 PM: Food and… Wait, What Was I Thinking?. I had a grand notion of exploring a night market or trying some authentic street food. But the traffic and the fried chicken have taken their toll. I order delivery. I hope it doesn't take an hour to arrive. I think about life.

Day 2: Getting a Little More Acquainted (Maybe)

  • 7:00 AM (again, ish): Repeat the wakingup-peeling-off-the-mattress routine. But, Hey! I am starting to get in the groove! More familiar with the Nasi Goreng and the instant noodles!
  • 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Exploring the surroundings of the RedDoorz: After the fried chicken fiasco, I want to walk. Maybe finding the nearest park where I can be myself.
  • 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: The Museum Encounter: After walking and seeing the busy streets of this city, I wanted to see Indonesian culture. So, I decided to visit a museum.
  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch time. Food is important. I need this to survive my tour.
  • 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: The Shopping Spree: After seeing the local culture, I should get some memories and souvenirs.
  • 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Relaxation and Review. Back to the hotel, drink some water, take a shower and review on what I just did.
  • 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Dinner time. I planned to visit some local restaurants that I had marked on my map.
  • 7:00 PM: Goodnight and prepare for tomorrow. Do some packing and prepare for a good night sleep.

Day 3: Jakarta: I Think We're Friends Now (Maybe?)

  • 7:00 AM (and again, the whole routine of waking up): I feel slightly less disoriented today. Success!
  • 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM: The Jakarta Zoo: Since Jakarta is just a city. I like to see more animals!
  • 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Relaxing and taking a rest. I think it's time to do more chilling at the RedDoorz.
  • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch time. And it's Nasi Goreng!
  • 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Time for a relaxing time.
  • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Shopping and buying gifts. Almost my last day. I must buy some souvenirs!
  • 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Dinner time and goodbye. What a great trip! I can't wait to come back!

The Messy Afterthought: I leave you, dear traveler, with the knowledge that this itinerary is less a rigid schedule and more a loose suggestion. Embrace the unexpected. Get lost. Eat the fried chicken (but maybe bring some antacids). And most importantly, remember that even in the heart of Jakarta's glorious chaos, there's beauty, wonder, and probably a really good cup of coffee just waiting to be discovered. Safe travels, and try not to sweat too much.

KLCC's Infinity Pool Paradise: Suite X23 Awaits! (Colony Infinity)

Book Now

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus Near Mall Ciputra Jakarta: Let's Get Real (and Hopefully, Bookable!)

Okay, spill the beans! Is this place *actually* near Mall Ciputra? Because Google Maps sometimes lies.

Alright, alright, put down the pitchforks! Yes, it's *actually* near Mall Ciputra. I mean, "near" in Jakarta terms, which can sometimes mean "a hefty walk," or "a short, sweaty taxi ride," depending on your definition of "near". I’d say... it's a *tolerable* walk if you’re feeling adventurous (and the Jakarta humidity hasn't completely melted you). I remember one time, thinking, "Oh, I can walk that!" Famous last words before I was drenched in sweat and regretting my life choices, haha! Grab a Grab (the Indonesian Uber equivalent) if you're smart. Trust me. You'll thank yourself later. Seriously, after that walk, I just needed a cold shower and maybe a small vacation.

"Unbeatable Deals" - Sounds fishy. What kind of pricing are we talking about? Is it actually possible to afford this place?

Okay, "unbeatable deals" can be *slightly* subjective. It's not like you're going to be getting a free stay. But honestly, yeah, the pricing is usually pretty good, especially considering the location and the supposed "Plus" quality. I booked it once after a particularly brutal week at work and I was like, "You deserve something nice, self!" and it felt… attainable. Compare it to a similar hotel across the street for a few extra rupiah and you might feel like you *are* getting a deal. Remember to check those online travel agencies and RedDoorz's own website for deals. They’re always trying to lure you in with discounts! It's a bit of a game, but a game worth playing if you want a decent room without bankrupting yourself.

"Luxury Await"? Don't get me started with hotel marketing! Is it really luxurious, or just… clean-ish?

"Luxury Await" - Oof. That's marketing hyperbole, right there. Luxury? Let's temper expectations. It's probably not going to be a Ritz-Carlton. I mean, the rooms are *generally* clean. I've stayed in hotels in Jakarta that should be condemned, so it's better than that. The beds… they're usually decent. Maybe a slightly lumpy pillow here or there, but hey, you get used to it. Again, it's "Plus," so hopefully it is *more* luxurious than a barebones, budget hotel. The last time I went, the air conditioning was working which is a HUGE win because Jakarta heat is no joke. But remember that hotel I stayed at with the weird smell? Yeah, let's not go there. Bottom line, don't expect a palace. Expect something... comfortable and clean, hopefully.

What about the amenities? Do they have a pool? A decent breakfast? WiFi that *actually* works?

Okay, this is where things get a bit… variable. A pool? Don't bank on it. Breakfast? Might be included, might not. Check the specific listing when you book. Breakfast is typically a buffet. Don't arrive late. It typically features the standard Asian breakfast fare - rice, noodles, some mystery meats, (possibly) fruit. Not always the culinary highlight of my trip. And the WiFi… ah, the WiFi. It's Jakarta WiFi. Sometimes blazing fast, sometimes... uh... "experiencing technical difficulties." Bring a mobile hotspot just in case. Seriously. Preparedness is key. I’ve wasted so much time trying to get WiFi to work in hotels. It's frustrating! Especially when you're trying to upload those Insta-worthy photos.

I'm worried about the noise! Jakarta is a noisy city. How bad is it?

Jakarta is a symphony of noise, let's be honest. Horns, motorbikes, construction... it's all there. The noise level at RedDoorz Plus Near Mall Ciputra? Depends on your room and your luck. Rooms facing the street will likely be louder. Request a room on a higher floor, if possible. I always bring earplugs! If you're a light sleeper, consider it part of the essential travel kit. I once stayed in a hotel in Bangkok where the roosters started at 4 AM. I was a zombie for three days. So, trust me, earplugs are your friend.

What are the rooms like? Are they tiny? Do they have windows?

Rooms vary. Some are… snug. Some are a bit more spacious. Check the photos on the booking site to get an idea of the size. Windows are usually present, thankfully. You'll need to let the light in (and shut out the noise). I've had rooms with great views, and I've had rooms with views of... a wall. The quality of the room *does* vary. You can get lucky, I guess, or you can end up with a slightly less-than-ideal experience.

Is the staff friendly and helpful? The last thing I need is a grumpy receptionist!

Generally, the staff are pretty friendly and helpful. They’re usually trying their best, and they're usually welcoming. I've had a few great helpful interactions and maybe one or two, slightly less enthusiastic ones. But that happens everywhere, right? They're usually willing to help you with directions, arrange taxis, or whatever else you need. Just remember to be polite (and maybe learn a few basic Indonesian phrases - it goes a long way!). It can’t hurt. It made my last trip SO much easier!

Any hidden fees or things I should be aware of BEFORE I book?

Read the fine print! Seriously. Check for things like breakfast costs if they are not included. Additional charges for extra amenities are not unusual. Check the cancellation policy! Jakarta weather is unpredictable, so you might need to adjust your plans. And of course, watch out for those sneaky taxes. Often there are hidden charges that can raise the price quite quickly. Don't be surprised if they ask for a small deposit when you check in. It's pretty standard. I think the biggest fee I dealt with was when I needed a late check-out. I was feeling a bit under the weather one time and I needed a few extra hours to sleep it off. It set me back more than I would have liked, but better than being sick, right?

Hotelicity

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

RedDoorz Plus near Mall Ciputra Jakarta Jakarta Indonesia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog